Thursday, November 10, 2022

Best T-Shirts on the Market!

 Hello There,

    While I'd certainly love to wear dresses all day long, sometimes I'm just in the mood for something a little more casual. When I'm feeling casual I have an item that is always my go to: Wide Band V-Neck T-shirts. My high school crush would frequently wear wide band v-necks, so I've always been partial to how they've looked on women. I can confidently say after I got some for myself that they feel just as great to wear as they look. What makes a wide band v-neck unique over regular v-necks in my opinion is that the wide band frames your breasts really well, and draws your eyes to them, which helps to distract from other bodily imperfections. What additionally makes wide band v-neck t-shirts so great is how customizable they are. They come in dozens of colors and you can wear them with jeans, shorts or a skirt, and you could even add a cami underneath to add a pop of complimentary color! Even though I only have black, white, and pink, there are tons of different outfit combinations I can make! They're an absolute staple in my wardrobe and I'm hoping to add more soon (I'm thinking blue and yellow).

-Carly