Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Blog Update!

Hello There,

    Hey friends, I'm here with a Blog Update!! So unfortunately I've been really busy in my personal life, and haven't had the time to do any dressing as Carly recently. But that doesn't mean the content on this blog is going to stop. In fact I've got some exciting new updates on the horizon for you all to enjoy soon

  • As I mentioned in a previous update post I've been working on a new fiction story titled My Summer with Aunt Sarah. I have all five of the first chapters and prologue written and they will be published bi-weekly soon!
  • I've also got plenty of new Princess blog posts coming soon featuring all of our favorite princesses! Additionally, I am going to add a new Princess page to my blog, organizing all of the princess content into a single one stop shop! So look forward to that coming soon!
  • Since this blog primarily focuses on gender non-conformity I've also got a new blog post on Sissies coming soon. You heard me right, Sissies! It is a subculture of gender nonconformity that I've always found fascinating, so I've been working on quite an extensive dissertation to cover it. It is quite a long read with lots of pictures, so all of you sissy fans out there better get excited!
  • All you fans of my Crossdressers in History series will be excited to know that I've also begun working on the next decade, the 1990s! I've only just begun the research on the subject, but know that it's in the works!

Lastly, know that although they may be more spaced out, there will of course be more content coming soon about my personal life. More stories, advice and pictures will all be on the way soon! Thanks for sticking with me and being patient!

-Carly