Monday, September 23, 2024

Disney Princess Instagram Influencers Pt 3

 Hello There,

    I'm back today with what may be my final showcase of some amazing Disney Princess Influencers from Instagram! It has been such a delight making these posts and getting to see so many wonderful Influencers passionate about Disney Princesses. That being said this will probably be my final entry in this series; I feel I've hit a wide variety of Influencers and am excited to start showcasing new things! So enjoy these last few influencers, they are some great ones!

Nikita Cosplay

    Our first influencer from Instagram is a French cosplayer and author who goes by @nikitacosplay on Instagram. Why I'm featuring her today because of her uniquely detailed dresses. Nikita wears some of the most intricately detailed Disney Princess inspired dresses I have ever seen. She elevates the designs to feel like actual ornate dresses!

    
    One last cosplay from Nikita that I wanted to highlight was her winter Belle dress from Beauty and the Beast. Often overshadowed by Belle's Christmas dress (and rightfully so), Nikita has elevated Belle's winter dress into an iconic design that stands on its own. The details in Nikita's dress are breath taking and poove that even the less popular Disney Princess dresses are beautiful when done correctly. 


Esmee van Rhee

    Our next influencer is Esmee van Rhee (@esmee_vanrhee), a cosplayer and owner of a costumed entertainment company that specializes in, you guessed it, Disney Princesses. I'm highlighting Esmee today because of the infectious joy she has in all of her photos. She rgularly does photo shoots in her various princess cosplays and you just can't help but share in her joy of reveling in some princess fun. 



    Esmee also has a darling series of photos where she is laying down as each of the princesses. They truly show off her grace and beauty.

The final thing I enjoyed about Esmee's Instagram page is she has a photo series where she posses with the Disney Princess she so often dresses as:












    Up next I'm going to briefly highlight three profiles which have fun videos in one form or another! I'll be keeping the overviews of these accounts brief because I want to highlight as many as I can for this last go around of influencers!

kazthequeenofglitter

   Our next influencer is Kaz Tarshis also know by the Instagram handle @kazthequeenofglitter. In her Instagram bio Kaz calls herself a real life Disney Princess, she certain shares all the gleeful joy which makes many of the princesses so fun! The video I've chosen to highlight from Kaz is a video where she gleefully assembles an 80s prom outfit inspired by Princess Ariel. Such a fun idea, and well executed outfit!


    leahudscn

    Next up is Lea Hudson (@leahudscn) who both cosplays as Disney Princesses but will also often create outfits inspired by them! Lea will frequently wear her outfits to Disneyland and get some amazing photos showing them off. The video of hers that I wanted to highlight today is one where she was wearing a dress inspired by Snow White at Disneyland and then Snow White herself happened to walk up to her! 

sergiosdadjokes

    Our last influencer will be Sergio who has an Instagram page known as @sergiosdadjokes. On his page he interviews the Disney Parks characters and asks them "dad jokes". Such a simple concept, but a fun one! It's always so fun to see the characters enjoy the jokes. I've edited together several of his jokes featuring a variety of Disney Princess!

    Well that'll do it for now for Disney Princess Instagram influencers! I hope you've enjoyed this little series that I've done. I'll probably be stepping away from this series for now in favor of other princess related things so look forward to those coming soon!

-Carly