Monday, July 24, 2023

SDCC 2023

 Hello There,

    Hey everyone sorry the content on the blog has slowed down a little, my life has been very busy lately (more on that in an upcoming blog post probably). I actually just returned home from San Diego Comic Con 2023, and now that I'm back should have some more time to crank some posts out! I had a ton of fun at the Con (and spent even more money lol, whoops!). One of the things I bought were a series of small prints from artist Nikki Ward. Each print is of a Disney princess riding a themed Carousel horse. I thought they were super cute and couldn't resist, my only gripe is that I wish that Ariel was in her human form wearing one of her cute dresses. Each print I bought is pictured below:




    In addition to spending way too much money, I also enjoyed seeing lots of wonderful cosplays! I didn't get to do any cos/ crossplaying myself, but I hope to next year! The convention was absolutely packed so it was hard to get pictures of all the awesome cosplays there but I did get a handful of pics from the few princess cosplays I saw. Check them out don't they all look great?!


   In addition to all the wonderful Disney Princesses, I also saw a TON of Princess Peaches while I was there but didn't have the opportunity to snag any pics of them unfortunately. But overall it was another fantastic year at SDCC, hopefully I can snag tickets for 2024!

-Carly Belle