Sunday, October 6, 2024

Getting Some Crushing News...

Hello There,

    I figured I'd update you all with something going on in my personal life. I've been hit with a massive financial set back, basically costing me tens of thousands of dollars in the next year and a half. It is going to be a massive struggle to get through this period but I'm determined to do so. 

    That being said almost all activities that require financial support are put on hold, that includes girl time unfortunately. I won't be able to afford new outfits, wigs, costumes, make-up or accessories any time soon. I'm pretty crushed about the situation honestly. 

    I'm hopeful that this financial hardship may lead to a new opportunity to make more money however, so once I'm over this hill hopefully I'll be investing even more money into Carly's lifestyle. In the meantime content will continue on this blog, and I'm sure I'll still be getting dressed up every now and then. Thank you all for bearing with me during this difficult time.

-Carly