Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Disney Princess Instagram Influencers Pt. 2

 Hello There,


    I'm back again with some more Disney Princess Influencers from Instagram! Like I mentioned in my last post on Instagram Influencers, there are so many different influencers online who specialize in Disney Princesses, so I'm back again with three more influencers to share! The theme of the day is unique dresses! Each of these influencers brings a unique spin to Disney Princess dresses that are fun and inventive! 

Chelsey Gentry

    Our first influencer is Chelsey Gentry who goes by the Instagram tag of @chelsey_gentry. Chelsey is a clothing designer who with the help of her mother designs and creates amazing princess cosplays. Chelsey is a master of designing totally unique dresses for all of Disney's princesses, the likes of which you almost never see. What first drew me to following Chelsey's instagram page was her massive princess ball gowns, with an incredible scallop shape at the bottom. Just check out these incredible dresses!






    Wow, weren't those unique and beautiful?! Another unique dress series Chelsey created are reimaginings of princess wedding dresses. While some characters have wedding dresses in their respective movies, Chelsey went ahead and designed totally new versions to wear!


    Y'all know how much I love over the top wedding dresses so to me these dresses are just to die for! So obviously Chelsey is a master of designing new dresses for classic Disney princesses, but she also makes exceptional versions of the classic dress designs!

    The last dress I want to highlight from Chelsey deviates from our princess topic a little bit, but it's still technically a Disney character. Chelsey designed a cosplay of the Scarlett Witch; where instead of her traditional super hero costume she is sporting a gown. As a lover of both Scarlet Witch and gowns, I just had to share it with you!



Lily on the Moon

    Our next Instagram princess influencer is Lily on the Moon who goes by the instagram handle: @lily_on_the_moon. Lily is a French cosplayer who has claimed to have made over a hundred costumes! Thankfully she has a special place in her heart for Disney characters so there's no shortage of princesses to go around. Why I'm highlighting Lily today is that she has made cosplays for many of the uncommonly seen princess outfits. From nightgowns to wedding dresses Lily has done a great job bringing lesser known outfits to life! We'll start with Anna who has no shortage of unique outfits!


    Next we've got Cinderella and Ariel, who both wore more than just the Blue and Pink that we're used to! Although I suppose here they've actually found themselves wearing the other princesses colors!


    What I'd like to highlight last about Lily is that she may be the single best Rapunzel cosplayer I've ever seen. She has many different versions of her dresses and she always seems to capture that youthful joy and optimism that Rapunzel is known for!



mandy.gleamnglow


    Our last instagram princess influencer is Mandy who goes by @mandy.gleamnglow on instagram. Mandy is the director of the Ever After Events Princess Parties Company and has a whole cast of princesses she brings to parties. I discovered Mandy by a series of fun videos where she demonstartes how to change your voice in order to sound like a princess. She has videos for Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, Rapunzel, and Elsa.



    One last thing I'll highlight from Mandy is this awesome photoshoot she did as Ariel while pregnant. Pregnancy can be a difficult time for cosplayers but Mandy made the best of it by being unique and enjoying some princess fun!




______________________________________________

    I hope you enjoyed my next segment in my princess influencers series! You can bet on a round 3 because I've already got 2 of my 3 accounts picked out! So look forward to more Instagram princess fun coming soon!!

-Carly