Sunday, December 17, 2023

Wearing visible pantyhose in a crowded mall!

 Hello There,

    This is a followup post to my jean shopping with Girlfriend post. I mentioned in that, how I had worn pantyhose under my guy clothes. Well we were out shopping in a busy mall for several hours, which meant that I was wearing visible pantyhose for hours surrounded by hundreds of people! What a nerve wracking experience it was, OMG! We walked store to store, and all over that mall. We even ate in the food court, all while I had pantyhose on display on my legs! It was certainly very scary, I felt like my head was on a swivel, making sure no one was giving me dirty looks. Thankfully my girlfriend was great at distracting me and helping me keep my mind off of the fact that I was a regular guy who was wearing women's legwear on display for the world to see! Well after several hours of shopping, we concluded our trip, and I didn't have a single incident, wearing them. It seems like all the things I've read from crossdressers online claiming to never have problems wearing pantyhose in public seems to be accurate. I'll have to look froward to doing it more often!

-Carly