Sunday, November 12, 2023

Taking one of my Favorite Photos

 Hello There,

    I've always loved pictures shared by crossdressers where they laid out every item of clothing they planned on wearing with their outfit. Last year I decided to recreate one of these photos for myself! The outfit I chose was one of my favorite vintage dresses, that I could wear with a full slip underneath. I also chose to pair all beige underwear and shapewear together for a cohesive undergarment look. I laid out all my clothes and C-cup breast forms on my pink satin comforter and snapped my pic! 


    After snapping one of my favorite photos I went ahead and got all gussied up with makeup. I experimented with a lower level of makeup this time around and didn't hate the results! Unfortunately I got all dolled up with nowhere to go so I just had to hang out in my room, I couldn't help but snap a selfie though to commemorate the fun moment of feminine bliss!

-Carly