Hello There,
Today I'll be sharing my biggest crossdressing achievement to date! Not only did I go to Disney Springs shopping district fully crossdressed, but I meat up with a new crossdressing friend. Talk about a major outing! It was quite the thrill for only my second time crossdressing in public! I'm a little late posting this, but still sit back and I hope you enjoy reading my exciting experience!
I often make friends with and communicate with other crossdressers online because I enjoy chatting all about the crossdressing lifestyle with others (obviously, I have a whole blog about it LOL). Well while scrolling the interwebs I saw images of a beautiful crossdresser named Janet who posted some photos of a trip she made to Disney Springs. I jokingly sent her a message that I just missed her, as I live right near Disney Springs. Well after we did some chatting, became friends, and confirmed that next time she was in town I'd join her on a trip to Disney Springs.
Months passed and at last Janet announced that she'd be returning to Orlando. Well the moment was finally upon me, and after getting some very helpful advice from Janet I settled on an outfit. I went with something casual but a little elevated. My favorite black top, and a pleated satin skirt. It's always terrifying stepping out of the safety of your home while fully crossdressed, but I powered through and left on my grand adventure!
When I arrived at Disney Springs to my shock and horror, it was absolutely jam packed with guests! I was feeling terrified, but I'd come too far to turn back. I got out of my car and started making my way inside. I held my breath every time I passed by someone, hoping they wouldn't look too closely at me. Finally after what seemed like an eon of walking past thousands of people I found Janet. She was easy to spot, because she was taking pictures of herself with a selfie stick. Us crossdressers sure do love taking pictures of ourselves!To my absolute delight Janet was a total sweetheart and helped guide me through crossdressing in such a public setting. We spent our night walking around, getting pictures, doing some shopping, having some girl talk, and just generally having a good time. Although it was a new and scary experience for me, at the end of the day it was all worth it. Shout-out to Janet for being such a rockstar and helping through it.
Eventually our night came to an end, we walked out, hugged goodbye, and I was on my way back to my car, what an experience! I definitely hope to make such an exciting outing happen again someday! To those of you who are longing to have such an eventful outing as this but are too fearful to do it yourself, here is one of the best pieces of advice Janet gave me while we were walking around: "the only people that are going to notice you are fellow crossdressers, and people attracted to crossdressers, so don't worry too much about other people's perceptions of you".
-Carly



