Sunday, January 29, 2023

Moving!

 Hello There,

Like I mentioned in my New Year's Resolutions post, I moved to a new city so I could start working at a new job. I also mentioned in that post that I wasn't going to be "out" with my new roommates, (well one out of two of them), this meant that I couldn't just go and hang all my women's wear in my new closet, I had to find a way to conceal it. Previously I kept everything in a large suitcase, but with my recent princess dress acquisitions there was no way that it would all fit. I instead opted for a large plastic bin with a lockable lid, this way there'd be no chance of any snooping. It was a really tight fit and I had to part ways with a few items but I got 90% of everything to fit. It was kinda sad to see my closet go from girly to empty, but I know this move is what is best for me. I'll still be finding time to get all girled up though, so don't think I'm going anywhere!

-Carly